A Net Zero Manager (NZM) will need a comprehensive knowledge base to deliver Net Zero Strategies for organisations.
The NZM fundamentals course will explore the concepts of Net Zero and highlight how a plan can be developed for an organisation.
It will explore how to communicate these messages with everyone from the board to those on the shop floor to explain why these changes are essential. The course will cover the steps an organisation will need to take and how to avoid the issues of organisational ‘environmental greenwash’.
- Understanding of Net Zero concept
- Operational and building Net Zero
- Creating a plan for Net Zero
- Advantages of becoming Net Zero
- Communication of the plan to Stakeholders
Need more information? Fill in our form and a specialist will be in contact as soon as possible.