You will be working in a small design, estimation and contracts team, based at Head Office in Burnley, with a need to travel for site surveys and client meetings.
This is the perfect role for a recently qualified electrical engineering graduate who wants to work in the rapidly growing Solar Industry and wants an interesting role working on challenging and diverse projects within a rapidly growing multi award winning, highly respected company.
- Produce Engineering drawings and bill of materials including use of industry software such as PV Sol and PVsyst
- Produce accurately designed systems and costing estimates as well as a bill of materials for a range of interesting projects.
- Working closely with the Sales and Project teams to ensure all estimates are accurate.
- Produce accurate quotations and proposals.
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects from 30KW to 4MW
- Assisting Contract Managers with co-ordination of on-site activities
- You will be encouraged to develop the role into a more senior position within the business.
- Ideally you will have previous AutoCAD experience and be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Solar PV and industry software would be an advantage, but training will be given.
- Estimation experience would be a bonus but is not essential as training will be provided.
- We are working to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards so following procedures and an ability to work in a disciplined way is essential.
- Higher lever qualifications in an electrical discipline
- Clean driving license
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with Isaak on 0300 303 4843 to learn more about this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com