You must have an excellent entrepreneurial mindset to direct team members to the finished line of each project. You need both technical know-how and first-hand knowledge of the tasks to keep the project moving forward to completion. Projects are UK wide and predominantly commercial rooftop installations ranging from 30KW to 4MW.
- Develop PV projects from award of contract to system installation to Operation and Maintenance.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Produce site survey reports and feasibility studies.
- Work with the design and procurement and specification team on PV projects
- Manage construction with responsibility for Health and Safety compliance
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Renewable or Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Solar Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Familiar with working to ISO standards and procedures
- NEBOSH or similar Health and Safety knowledge and experience
- Experience of negotiating, structuring, and managing construction.
- Practical experience of general electrical and building works.
- Knowledge of commercial scale PV design and installation
- Experience of connecting large electrical installations to the grid
- A renewable energy, engineering, or electrical qualification
- Expensed car, and phone.
- Laptop if required.
- On-site parking
- Ongoing CPD and technology training
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with Isaak on 0300 303 4843 to learn more about this opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org