Internal – Great Minds Property Group
Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
We are searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations. First and foremost, we are looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalise on business trends and opportunities. We are looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors/clients.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Experience of meeting and exceeding company and individual targets
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Experience of working within the Net Zero sector is desirable but not essential.
This very important position represents an opportunity to work alongside managers who have a healthy appetite for success coupled with the chance to understand and embody the various markets you will be working within, which of course rewards you with both monetary and positional benefits.
This position will pay a basic of up to £25,000 per annum plus commission DOE.
To learn more about this position and more, please get in touch with your CV via email to Isaak Badru – Isaak@climatechangeprofessionals.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Isaak@climatechangeprofessionals.co.uk